Monday, February 7, 2011
Prologue
For those of you, who think there is another world filled with magic and spells, well...there is but not the way you think, this other world is much more scarier than earth and the creatures from this world want to go to earth and make it their home. To tell you the truth this story has nothing to do about the monsters trying to take over the earth, but about how I became The King of Shadow. To start off I was getting ready for the final year of high school when hell came to earth, and how I lost the love of my life to someone who has my blood, this is not some story for entertainment, but a story of becoming lost in one's darkness and fighting those close to you, Don't let you eye's lie to you follow what your heart says, even if you are shooting into the dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment