It was the beginning to get dark outside and I had not finished getting things ready for tomorrow, I really wished that I could skip to the last day already but it seems that the days had gotten shorter than they use to be. I was headed home after shopping for school supplies, when I felt a strange feeling that someone was following me, so I headed down the short-cuts and hideouts I had, yet that feeling just didn't go away, I did the best I could just to get home fast.
After 2 hours I finally made it home and didn't know what was following me but I don't want to go out when its dark anymore, as a kid I was told that there is another world, full of monsters and magic, also as a kid I didn't really believe in monsters or even magic.
*Dawn the next Morning*
I was getting ready I found a strange mark on my right hand, I didn't know what it was but from what I can tell it was missing some parts to it, but..I had no time for it because I had to get to class for the first day of school. I had this feeling that something was going to happen today, but what can I say it's usually wrong anyways. a few minutes later I finally made it to the gate, but was a little hesitant to go in. after getting to class I found out that there will be students from beyond our boarders and that we haded to treat them with great respect, due to the reason that our nation was in a war with theirs and in order to resolve the dispute two of each nations schools must transfer to the rival nation. I really didn't care if they were from another nation I wanted to get to know them to learn about a new land.
*3 weeks later*
Today is the day the two new students are suppose to show up, but for some reason I had this strange feeling, as if something bad happened to the new students, and so I left school early to see if I could find them, till I got a call and well I lost my hearing for the day, my ex called and she was pissed, strange even though we're not together anymore she acts like a mother, the reason she was pissed is because I left school early and wanted to know why, but I didn't the stupidest thing you should ever do to her, I hung up and felt as if a demon came to earth, I was to scared to look back to the fact she can run fast and from the moment I hanged up the phone I felt the devil behind me, I turned around slowly and there she was standing with her arms crossed.........TBC..
No comments:
Post a Comment